T-SCOP is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our website (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to inquire about services or to receive information relating to T-SCOP services or otherwise available on the website.
What you should know ?
- T-SCOP uses information, including Personal data, as supplied by you to provide the Services and for business purposes such as fulfilling contact requests, research, marketing, and for other general purposes. T-SCOP is committed to do NOT share this information.
- T-SCOP will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- All of your personal data remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By providing T-SCOP with your e-mail address you may be subscribed to our newsletter(s) or provided with requested information. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us.
- To be in compliance Anti-Spam Legislation, on an annual basis you will be sent an e-mail where you will be asked if you would like to continue to receive e-mails from T-SCOP. We will retain your information for as long as you remain on our mailing list. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- T-SCOP uses a technology called “cookies” to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use session ID cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited. You may change your acceptance and revoke cookies at any time.
- As most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ and Users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- T-SCOP commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and will comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to personal data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship.
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data, you can do so at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
T-SCOP complies with the EU GDPR regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the EEA (European Economic Area) to the non-EEA.
If you believe that we have infringed your rights, we encourage you to contact us so that we can try to address your concerns or dispute informally. Our contact information is:
Jülicher Strasse 72a
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing. You can access the request by sending an email to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
You may have additional rights pursuant to your local law applicable to the processing. For example, if the processing of your personal information is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and your personal information is processed based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your specific situation. Under GDPR you may also have the right to request to have your personal information deleted or restricted and ask for portability of your personal information.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement. You can find the relevant supervisory authority name and contact details here.